Annonce

N'hsitez pas consulter notre FAQ avant d'ouvrir un sujet ici. Ces forums ne remplacent pas le support par ticket e-Clients.

#1 29-06-2018 04:35:12

hermionelynn
Client assidu

Because associated with its power to damage

Whatever an individual fails to resolve throughout his past, he can re-experience and act out in the present, draining him of his positive energy pandora pulseiras significado and distorting his "now. "

"There could be great value in examining prior times, " according to "Courage to help Change" (op. cit.,p. 99). "It typically offer information about pandora pulseiras significado the present, and clues that might allow you to change for a much better future. For those individuals who denied, distorted, or perhaps lost touch with distressing memories, facing the reality of our past can be a critical part of the...recovery. "

Because associated with its power to damage and pandora pulseiras prata derail childhood development, stepping out of the past and into todays requires the understanding, refinement, and resolving of it and, through the develop of safety and faith, the ability to connect with others and a Better Power.

"Facing the past the way it may surface in playing today doesn't mean Need to stay stuck in that, " concludes "Hope to get Today" (op. cit.,p. 27). "I can let pandora pulseiras prata the healing power associated with (my twelve-step) program support me feel old, buried emotions along with the then put them where they belong-in prior times.

Coming to terms having my history and letting go of it doesn't stop here deny what happened. On the other hand, it allows me to savor today and to move into pandora pulseiras olx the future, unencumbered by weight of ancient feelings. ".

#2 12-09-2019 06:54:08

valenmyr
Client assidu

Re: Because associated with its power to damage

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Pied de page des forums

Propuls par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr