Annonce

N'hsitez pas consulter notre FAQ avant d'ouvrir un sujet ici. Ces forums ne remplacent pas le support par ticket e-Clients.

#1 29-06-2018 04:31:53

hermionelynn
Client assidu

Ah the pleasures of walking barefoot for the grass

Anyone who knows me personally sees that I love being barefoot. You will never catch me wearing slippers or shoes in the home and I often will go out on my vibram five fingers ottawa and on my lawn barefoot. Ah the pleasures of walking barefoot for the grass!

Naturally, when I happened apon the minimalist shoe, I simply had to try it out! It was a month or so ago that I travelled out and purchased myself a good pair of vibram five fingers shoes. Just like their name says, these kind of shoes actually have 5 fingers: a small pocket for each toe, making them just like toe socks.

After a few weeks of getting used to walking in them across the house, it was time for taking them out for a real walk. I eagerly slipped them on vibram five fingers running and stepped out on my front porch. Incredible! I could feel everything under my feet. I need to admit that I appeared to be very surprised at simply how much I could feel in the thin sole. I got while in the car and made my approach to the trail where MY PARTNER AND I usually walk.

It's a gravel trail by having a small natural park. Again it was amazing to me i could feel each tiny rock under my feet without risking an injury from those same boulders. My feet were literally qualified to adapt to every little bump while in the terrain as I walked over the path. However, my first few energy walk steps were a rough reminder that we was not wearing my regular vibram five fingers womens and that I can not be striking my heel in to the ground the same manner as I do using my regular sports shoes and boots.

It did not have long to adjust my own stride and complete this 40 minute walk. I will be not a runner and I do not think I will ever take up vibram five fingers sale running as a enthusiasm, but I absolutely loved walking with my Vibram Five Fingers and look forward to using them again.

#2 12-09-2019 06:51:38

valenmyr
Client assidu

Re: Ah the pleasures of walking barefoot for the grass

айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт
айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт
айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт айт

Pied de page des forums

Propuls par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr