Annonce

N'hésitez pas à consulter notre FAQ avant d'ouvrir un sujet ici. Ces forums ne remplacent pas le support par ticket e-Clients.

#1 03-08-2016 07:59:24

u4fifa
Client assidu

Will FIFA 17 Add more Divisions

There is too little divisions in FIFA. I understand if this is a non existent problem for many since div 1 doesnt have a huge amount of players. So will more divisions be added in FIFA 17? Besides For the upcoming FIFA 17 series, we will prepare the cheap fut 17 coins. Now pay attention our website, as well as discounts surprises waiting for you oh.

But for me it is, i have won div 1 several times (need to quick sell the FUT kit every time beacuse you get same gift every bloody time, good job there EA). I have now tried to win div 1 with a silver team and played every league from the South Korean to Turkish so i can experience something new. Bottom line, it is borring.

When a player wins division 1 in both FUT and seasons what is it to do? Nothing really. 10 divsions is not enough.

What should make it a longer/ better game experience especially in seasons mode is unlocking clubs based on star rankings.

Eg division 10 half a star teams and then raising by half a star per division

Or the same but in full star increments so division 10 and 9 is 1 star clubs only 8 and 7 2 star etc. This would mean more varieties to teams used and therefore played against.

It would also mean people have to learn how to play football with a lower quality of player instead of facing real Madrid most of the time so people can pace/power abuse bale and ronaldo.

What do you thing about this. Let us know in comments below. If you want the first time to learn about the FIFA 17 latest news. Our website u4fifa.com will be your best choice.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr